Re: DIY CO2

<< From: ErikJW2000 at aol_com  Subject: Re: DIY CO2

I don't have Science this term. Can you get rubber stoppers at Home Depot or
some place like that? >>

Erik - around here, Hobby shops that sell science kits often have
small odds and ends such as beakers and rubber stoppers. You might
want to check out (or call ahead) your local hobby supply stores,
rather than Home Depot, as I have never seen things like this there.

HTH!

Jenny Thompson
--
<HTML>