Re: Food for thought

You guys had best be carfull w/ those suggestions of eating aquatic plants.
 Especially if you admit to trying it!  There are some diabolical little
devils on this list that will make a post JUST like that one on a BET!
something like, "Gee, $50.00 says I can trick a bunch of APD'ers into
EATING their aquatic plants!"  The other says, "Hell NO!" The first
says,"You'er on!"

You find out after a week that the whole thing was a joke!  I'm not saying
the posts are false or that is the case THIS time.  I am saying that though
the ideas sound believable... don't let your guard down!

Florida Flagfish for Hairalgae Elimination:
http://floridadriftwood.com/floridaflagfish.htm