Re: Amano's Unknown "Javamoss"

Isn't willow moss also known as fontinalis? I got some of this long ago in a
lfs. It kind of sat in a clump and never clung or seemed to grow much. Didn't
look as attractive as java moss, once the java moss started growing.

Ahh, just checked in Teepot's book. On page 140, Fontinalis antipyretica is
also known as willow moss. From this picture, and from what I have, it is
darker than java moss. Are we talking about the same thing?

Sylvia