Ich! Help!

Hi all,
I've suspected that my tank might have been infected with Ich disease. Most
fish in the tank died with a rotten fins! Is it because of White Spot?

I've set up a 20 gallon heavily planted tank for 2 weeks now and everything
went fine until the tenth day, after I did a 45% water changes. The next
morning most of them are found dead, except 3 of them! First I thought that
the new fish I brought home in the beginning of the second week carried the
disease to to the tank. Until this evening, I've seen a very small moving
creature in the tank and I wonder if it's an ICH. What is it look like?
There are also some snail in my tank (since my yellow puffin that I put it
to work as a snail-invader! died on the same day as the tetras!) Do the
hatched snails move?

Any suggestion on how to fight with the ich?

Thanks very much in advance,
Arthit
Arthit Prasartkul
38/4 Sukhumvit 15