Pinpoint pH Controller

I use a Pinpoint pH Controller. It works very well. Maintenance consists of
pH probe calibration and replacement. I calibrate mine every 2-3 months.
Every month is recommended. A probe will usually last 12-24 months, IME, and
costs $45-$50 to replace. The only qualuity issues I have had with their
equipment (controller and monitor-I have both) is that I have had bad probes
upon initial purchase, meaning they don't calibrate properly from the
beginning. My suppliers have all cheerfully exchanged the defective probes
and all was well.
Regards,
Dave