RE: Pinpoint pH controller

>Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:41:06 -0400
>From: "Schenck, Lyndle" <lschenck at dcscorp_com>
>Subject: Pinpoint pH Controller

>Does anyone have any positive/negative experience with the Pinpoint >pH

>controller?  I want to make sure it will do the job before dropping
$200.
>Not all controllers are made equal.  My old Sandpoint controller would
>never
>stay calibrated more than a day even with a new electrode so I have a
>somewhat negative frame of reference.
>
>Lyndle Schenck

I use a PinPoint pH Monitor, not Controller, but the monitoring part of
the controller is the same.
When I recently recalibrated the monitor (after 7 months !) with pH7 and
pH10 test fluids, it read 7.07 and 9.96 respectively.
Seems pretty good to me.
Does anyone know how long a probe lasts?

Johan Henckens