Re: Boron in PMDD

    Hi Jamie,

    For some time I've had what may be Boron defic. since calcium doesn't
seem to help it.  I use reconstituted ro water, but don't add B to it.  I
have tried dosing a boric acid solution ( using boric acid powder from drug
store- concentration not listed) without results.  I've been conservative
with the dosing because of the unknown concentration in the powder, and I
know above a certain level B is toxic- (esp. to plants).  I'm waiting for
info from manufacturer.
    I'm wondering, did you successfully correct defic. symptoms with your
dosing, or do you just add it for completeness?, and which test kit are you
using to monitor it?

    Thanks Alot,

    Zach K