SAEs and corys

I'm pretty confident they are true SAEs.  They were sold by their Latin
name by a reputable LFS which told me they've had very good luck in getting
only the real thing in their last few shipments.  They match the sketch  at
<http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/pic/sae.jpg> perfectly and seem to be
working on algae 24/7 like tiny vacuum cleaners.  The LFS had signs saying
they don't buy or trade fish, but the sales girl indicated they might take
these back when the time comes (she thought about 6 months).  You
understand I haven't seen them do anything that looks aggressive.  It's
just that the corys are hiding.  I'm in Colorado.

Ellen O'Connell
mailto:oconnell_wadeash at ix_netcom.com