Blue Green bacteria (was, Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #615)

Hello, you mentioned that you successfully battle the blue green bacteria in your
tank with Erythromycin... can you give me your dosing and how long you kept it
going, water changes, etc?  After you stop dosing (and presumably the medication
was removed eventually by dilution and carbon) did you have an backlash?

Thanks
Al

snip

> After more than 2 yrs. I got that nasty blue green bacteria.
> Erythromycin knocked it out in short order.

snip