Plants for trade

I have some water sprite that is going crazy in my tank! I planted 4-5 6"
plants about 3 weeks ago and now they are 20"+. I also have some cabomba
caroliniana and hydrocotyle leucophala. I am looking for: rotala indica,
rotala macaranda, bacopa monneri oa bocopa caroliniana, some hygro. poly.
and all of this talk of red tiger lotuses makes me wish I had one!

Send me an e-mail duffy730 at hotmail_com
P.S. I won't be home until Friday.

Ryan Duff
Pottstown, Pa.
DUFFY730 at hotmail_com