Re: Planted Goldfish Tank?

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, Tom Wood wrote:

> Does
> anyone have any experience with goldfish in planted tanks?

My daughter keeps a 4 inch comet in a 10 gallon tank with floating
hornwort.  The fish has limited interest in the hornwort (unlike other
plants she's placed in the tank) and it grows fast enough even without CO2
or chemical fertilizers to outgrow the fish's appetite for it.

Good luck on the experiment.  I hope you're plans include a way out that
won't cost you an arm and a leg and a whole lot of time.

Roger Miller