Re: Good tall plants

I have a Malayan swordplant that seems to be doing pretty good under my lighting levels (2x20w in 20g). The tallest leaf is about 10 inches tall and the smallest is about 3 inches tall. I don't know if you would like this plant or not. I would recommend looking at the library for a book called "A Fishkeepers Guide to Aquarium Plants" by Berry James. If you decide you really like the book (as I did) you may want to buy it, but make sure you buy it from eBay.com, otherwise you'll end up paying about six times as much as it is on eBay. It has over 50 pages of info on lots of different species of plants.

HTH
-Bryce
bryce at ncci_net
Website: http://www.ncci.net/bcarpenter

This message was made from 100% post-consumer recycled magnetic domains. No binary trees were cut down to make it.