Re: How much space do you need?

Hi Andy

    I have 4 - 3/4" rigid cpvc pipes (from tank, return to tank, from fresh
reservoir and to drain) hooked up to Rainbow Lifegard filter and heater
modules, CO2 feed and electrical cords for lights and fans all passing
through a 4" diameter circular hole in the back of my tank cabinet about 6"
below the bottom of the tank (or the top of the cabinet). I didn't have too
much trouble feeding all of this through the hole, but a 6" hole would
probably have been easier. Sounds like your plans should make feeding hoses
and wires a breeze.

Ron Barter
Perth, Ontario

see my 100 gallon at http://www.superaje.com/~mistnfrost/2x100gal.jpg