Re: Change subscription

In a message dated 10/15/00 1:58:17 AM Mountain Daylight Time,

>  I subscribed to this mailing list about a month ago and i think it is
>  awesome! The only problem is, i would prefer to receive the messages as
>  individual e-mails, rather than "digests". This should be an easy thing to
>  change but i have no idea how? Could
>  someone help me?

We can't help you.  This is the only way you can get it.  The folks who
answer the early questions in the digest at the end of the digest are
cheating.  They check the archives, where the postings get to before they are
published.

Bob Dixon