Re: Light bulb advice

At 03:48 AM 10/14/00 -0400, you wrote:
>  Zoo Med that has a 5500K, 8500K, 10,000K or a trichromatic
>available.  Any recommendations from reading APD?"
>How about it, fair readers? If you were to recommend new bulbs to George,
>who has been *really* happy with UTL and Triton for lo these many years,
>which would it be?

Let me start by saying that Zoomed advertises in Planted Aquaria Magazine,
so I might be biased.  That said, I have heard nothing but good things
about them and their bulbs are competitively priced (about $6-14 in Pet
Warehouse catalog, no s).

--
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam