Almost Heaven C American

Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 01:16:58 -0500
From: "James Purchase" <jpurch at interlog_com>
Subject: Re: Hybrids

Bob wrote:
"If you want a pure swordtail today,
you almost have to go down to Central America and get your own. "

Gosh, my idea of heaven.....tramping thru a Central American jungle, fish
net in one hand, plastic bag in the other.....

;-)

James Purchase
Toronto
(who remembers Dr. Myron Gordon as a reason I got into this hobby in the
first place.......)

Please, James! Don't forget the other fauna! Venomous reptiles, large
maneating insects etc.... BUT it would be fun! Return with some nice fish,
rare plants, pictures and stories for the lecture circuit.
Edward chased by rhinos in Nepal, snakes in Thailand, crocodiles in Johor,
currently being chased by my editior in Tokyo Venn