Re: Post office shipping

Robert H:

>Neither the post office, UPS, or Fed X will insure anything that is
>perishable. If you dont tell them whats in the box you can buy insurance,
>but just try and put a claim in!

My reply:

Agreed.  But its a little psycology;  the usps goofs handle insured
packages w/ care and they don't lose them.  If they DID lose the box, it
doesn't matter if its perishable... its gone!  They will have to pay up.
Yes, its a racket!  "Protection money" I call it.  But what can you do?

Florida Flagfish for Hairalgae Elimination:
http://floridadriftwood.com/floridaflagfish.htm