Shipping Fish??

There must be some double standard concerning this. UPS, Fed Ex and Flying
Tigers ship fish from the US, Philippines, HK, Sing and Thailand to my major
LFS- Pau Pau Aqua Garden. In Japan these goods also travel around the
company by commercial delivery services. Now what bothers me is that the
same companies will refuse to ship live fish unless you pay extra–sometimes
as much as 50% extra. SIGH I guess it just isn't Beikokku and Kinkokku (US &
Canada) (Land of Plenty & Land of Gold)