Pet Store Reviews in SFO Bay Area

Hey everyone,

Every once in awhile someone would ask what LFS are any good in
such-and-such-a-place. So I decided to have a pet store review section in my
own site. BUT I'll only be doing it for the San Francisco Bay Area LFS (I
might decide to expand to other places if I get a good response). So if any
of you would like to write a review please visit
http://www.geocities.com/LFSinSFO/Lfs.html and everything should be explained
on that page. It would be nice to be able to visit one place for all the pet
store reviews in one location and I hope this endeavour turns out well.
Thanks for your time!

Don