Post office shipping.

As Cavan stated in his post, the post office has been very poor in their
shipping as of late.  I lost one package and the second I sent out last
Tuesday and still hasn't been recieved by Cavan.  Needless to say, I
wouldn't trust the post office to ship live fish for me if this is their
track record.  Anyways, I shipped out the stuff UPS and will see if they do
any better.

One note, if the  stuff you're shipping is expensive (fish or plants), and
you insist on shipping through the post office, then pay for some insurance.
  This way if things come in dead or really bad shape, they (USPS) are
responsible and not you.

Good luck,
Bailin Shaw