Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #598

In a message dated 10/10/00 1:53:53 AM Mountain Daylight Time,

> Express Mail: Guaranteed to be there the next day by a a specified time
(the
>  PO sets the time). If the box arrives late,you get your money back. It
costs

>  more,but is often worth it for larger shipments or valuable fish.

It is guaranteed in two days by a specific time, not one.  I usually get my
money back.  With plants that can be okay, but during the heat wave this
summer, my Express Mail shipment from Arizona Aquatic gardens was lost and
turned to mush.  Now that the weather is cooler, I am going to order it all
again.  I am getting more and more frustrated with the Post Office.  I am
going to work out all the info to ship by UPS by the time my current batch of
fry are big enough to have to worry about it.

Bob Dixon
Cichlid Trader List Administrator        o
http://cichlidtrader.listbot.com               0