Amano O2/Air Injection

    Hi,

    The only Amano literature I have are the three _Nature Aquarium World_
books, and the english versions of his Aqua Journal (I think I have all of
them- six issues), and a beginners guide pamphlet.  In the more recent Aqua
Journals he does indicate night aeration on all of his tanks, either through
injecting air through a pollen diffusor, or by raising the filter output jet
(using his own type, called a lily pipe) above the water level at night.

    I haven't come across any mention of injecting pure O2 in these
publications, but I haven't been able to see his more recent magazines that
replaced the journal.  Mr. Barr do you know about it from some other source,
or could it be a misunderstanding that led to the idea that he was using it?

    Best,
    Zach