Re: Glass catfish (BTW)

> BTW, I am working on an aquarium website, and would like to know if it's ok
> to add links to other people's (Chuck Gadd, George Booth, etc.) web sites
> with out asking permission from every single person whose page I would like
> to add.

I don't think permission is needed for linking.  That's how the web works.  A
few idiot corporations have tried to sue over someone linking to their site,
but those were shot down quickly.

If you intend to use images or content from someone's site, then permission
should be requested.

As for me, go for it, link away.   Let me know your site, and I'll link to
it too.

--
Chuck Gadd