Re: Glass catfish (BTW)

> Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 17:05:07 -0500
> From: "Josh Liechty" <jliechty at custom_net>
>
> BTW, I am working on an aquarium website, and would like to know if it's ok
> to add links to other people's (Chuck Gadd, George Booth, etc.) web sites
> with out asking permission from every single person whose page I would like
> to add.

S'fine with me. I don't know if there is a hard and fast rule about links. It
would seem to me you would not need permission to add a link to someone else's
web site. That's one of the attractions of the web - linking all sorts of stuff
together. The more links you have to your site, the broader your audience.

It's polite to ask, of course, but I don't think it mandatory.

BTW, you can use google.com (and maybe others) to determine how many links there
are to your site (or at least, how many google knows about).

George

George Booth in Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/