Re: RO water and TWP

In a message dated 10/03/2000 3:52:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< I personally don't use an RO unit (and I don't have chloramine treated
 water) but I do use TWP DI Resins and recharge them when they are exhausted

Hi Victor,
Is the TWP system that you use available for somewhere around $30 (American)?
I have seen this system and it claims to remove minerals, heavy metals,
pollutants, etc., since it very affordable I have considered purchasing it.
If this is what you are using, can you please let me know? Does it remove
phosphates? Thanks for any info!
Lynn
Pittsburgh PA