Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #582

<< Has anyone had any experience with these lights yet?  I saw that they were
on sale for the next period at Pet Whse and I was going to put two double
cf's above
 my new 75 gallon.    >>

>From my experience they are GREAT. I have three  of the PCs on my 120 which
is a bit much and I have to confess I sue two most of the time, and add the
third occasionally. The lamps are 9320 Kelvin. I don't have a clue as to
their CRI but, believe me they are plenty bright enough.

All things considered, they are a great value for the dollar.  How much are
you paying for them? They cost me $135.00 each at a local retailer, which is
a rather competitive price considering state taxes Vs postage and handling
and no fiddling vis the comparable retro kit from AH Supply.