Lighting (getting very frusrated)

Ok, I have been wanting to set up a planted tank for
quite awhile now. The only problem I have is getting
the light. I can't seem to get enough lighting. I need
60-90 watts so atleast 3 bulbs. I can't even find a
set up that fits under my tank that has two bulbs
unless I have to have an electricain come in and wire
it up. I just wat a cord that plugs in to my wall.
This is getting to be very frustrating. Please help.
PS I got a large canopy that is about 4 inches deep.