Anyone got?

Hello All :)

   I have had a hell of a time trying to get
E.Quadricostatus in Toronto.
   One LFS that carries Tropica says that they can not
get it, that it is not on there list even though it is
on the Tropica web site.
   The other LFS that can get it has for me with a
problem! I ordered it, got it and planted it. Two days
later they melted down (all 50 plants). The guy that
ordered them inadvertintly ordered the emersed ones.
Went back they credited the order and ordered another
batch. Same thing has happened again :(
   Does anyone in the Toronto area have any that are
grown in their tanks that they would be willing to
sell some?

TIA
Davis :)