Re: Follow up on CO2 Regulators

Bruno attacks Shawn and writes:

> you offer only items of heresy that you
>  really don't seem to completely comprehend.

I don't think calling him a heretic is in order here.  Yes, Neil is obnoxious
in the way he aggressively states his views, and that is why he is in  the
middle of so many flamefests on this list.  He was out of line, and Shawn
complicated the matter by his own post-emptive strike.  But now you are
diving in and being mean as well.

Perhaps you meant <hear-say> and not <heresy>.  Depend on a dictionary more
and your spellchecker less.  Calm down and don't turn this into a usenet
group, okay?

Bob Dixon