Re: Check Valves for CO2

James Purchase at jpurch at interlog_com wrote:

> One little piece of equipment which is usually included in CO2 systems is a
> Check Valve. Some manufacturers of CO2 equipment...

[interesting check valve information snipped]

> If someone can provide some insight here, I'd appreciate it (and I can think
> of a few others on the list who would as well).

I just use a coil of tubing above the water line. The coil prevents water
from siphoning in the event CO2 pressure is suddenly lost for some reason.
No back pressure problems, and it's very inexpensive. Not recommended for
DIY yeast systems, though.

Dan Dixon