Re: Check Valves for CO2

Hi all,

James, I noticed that you did not mention anything about ADA's line of glass
check valves. ADA makes a check valve called the Cabochan Ruby. This
hand-blown glass check valve contain a small red glass bead to prevent back
flow. Would a glass check valve work better than plastic one? I would think
so. Since CO2 can cause some plastics to become brittle glass would seem
like a better choice. But of course we can not buy this North America, but
hopefully this won't be for long.

Cathy