Re: Closed top planted

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000 17:10:51 EDT  Biplane10 at aol_com   (Sylvia) wrote:

>I would think Bruno is setting his fish up for a possible early demise. Are
>you trying to cut down on evaporation?

I don't have a sealed top tank and I'm not going to ever have one (I prefer no
glass top at all - I've got a better design for protecting electrical
connections).  I followed-up to a person asking about it, that's all.  But I
still prefer to plump tanks from below, rather than hang things over the back.
More expensive but looks a lot better.

Bruno