Re:Still looking for micro tenellus

>From: Cavan <millsman7 at yahoo_com>
>Subject: Still looking for micro tenellus
>
>I would like to trade for some of this if anyone can
>spare some.  Thank you, Cavan  - in Pittsburgh

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but, if you can't get it from
anybody else, keep me in mind for the future.  Right now, I have one plant
existing in a tiny jar on a windowsill fighting with a crypt for nutrients
and light (and losing).  I have plans to transplant it to a tank and get it
growing, and when I get some plantlets on runners, I can send you some.  It
is the very thin-leaved variety, dark green.

Paul Krombholz, in drought-stricken, central Mississippi.