Re: Sand?

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:47:58 -0700 (PDT) Adele and Davis Gailitis
<adele_davis at yahoo_com> in APD#562 wrote:

>Hello all :) I was wondering if anyone knows where to
>source sand in Toronto that will not drive my GH, KH
>and in turn my PH up.

Would you be interested in sand-blasting "sand?"  They have many varieties made
form different substances and with different grain sizes.  If you look in the
yellow-pages under "sand-blasting" you should get hooked up pretty quickly.
Princess Auto in Mississauga has a few different types.  I just mention them
because I was there this afternoon.

Bruno