LAST CALL !!!

...tick...tick...tick...

Exactly one full week left - that's 7 days - 168 hours - once its gone it
will be too late !!!

Don't be left behind, join your fellow hobbyists from Norway, Singapore,
China, Turkey and the United States.

The AGA International Aquascaping Showcase & Contest closes for submission
of entries at midnight on September 30th, 2000!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
   WHY WAIT FOR SPRING???
      ENTER TODAY!!!
         DO IT NOW!!!

A friendly, informal SHOWCASE where hobbyists of all ages and experience
levels can share images of their aquascapes with others from around the
world.

A juried CONTEST where hobbyists can vie for prizes from companies like All
Glass Aquarium, AH Supply, Tropica, and a host of others - over $3,000.00 US
in donated Prizes are to be awarded.

Dust off your cameras, polish your tanks -

Lights! ... Camera! ... ACTION!

"I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille!"

Visit the web site at http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/

See you there!

;-)

James Purchase
AGA International Aquascaping Showcase & Contest