Cabomba furcatta?

Is this plant easier or harder than, say, R. macrandra
in anyones experience?  I want to fill in a hole in
the midground of my tank, and my Ammania just isn't
growing fast enough to satisfy my patience.  This gap
in my aquascape has been there for several months (R.
wallichi got ratty, and I may try it again because
conditions are better...)  If this plant is a
non-fussy one that likes strong light (the Zoomed
bulbs are working out very well), I might like to give
it a shot.  Anybody have some?  Thanks, Cavan