Size of market

In a message dated 9/21/00 1:01:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< The compressed
 CO2 may never happen because of so many posts from people who have lost
 fish because of mechanical failures, but unless I hear that a $30 plant
 killed someone's fish, it's a possibility. >>

How many is *so many* please?  I've read one or two, possibly three, posts
from listers saying they have lost fish because of CO2 dumping. Of all the
people I've spoken with in real life on this subject(approximately 30 who use
CO2 injection) not one complained of this, perhaps because 1) they never
heard of it or 2) it has not happened to them.

Truth be known that is why I went with the system I ended up with. I'm not
implying that one type of system is better than another, but there are
differences out there. I went with the consensus, conservative folks who
really do not like to get mired down with all the sordid details. Like me
they are mainly concerned with results. A few extra dollars is not a
significant factor, when compared with the amount of time they would have to
take away from other activities to delve deeply into the subject.

All the best. And no flames please. I'm on my best behavior

David