Re: CO2 FAQ

I wrote, regarding the ARO division of Ingersoll-Rand:
"Unfortunately, this is one company whose web site fails to give much
detailed information about their products (it seems more concerned with
attracting investors than helping customers select a particular product)."

I take that back....... I found a complete selection of PDF files on their
web site that details their offerings.... but they seem to make solenoids,
pumps and other things that have nothing to do with pressure regulators or
needle vlaves.....

Am I confusing the company with another one that also sells products under
the ARO brand name?

James Purchase
Toronto