RE: Subject: New Topic

Thanks and Thanks again. I started about the same time as you. Totally
fascinated by all natural things, bugs, plants etc.  I often laugh when I am
setting up a reef tank because the first few months I only have pet bacteria,
algae and worms and even pet rocks! I am especially interested in filter and
the creatures that live in them!  I have thought a lot about it and even
studied it.  (I am a psychologist) I think the best explanation is that a
love of nature is a genetically encoded instinct.  The interplay of fish
plants and bacteria is perfect.