RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #544

Hi

As I haven't received any digests since Saturday can I assume that has been
dropped. Interesting if I have because I have not uttered a word on the
subject. Maybe there is a problem at this end but I don't think so.
Cynthia whilst I understand your frustration and annoyance I would
appreciate an explanation if you have dropped me from the list because I
haven't posted a word on this subject.

Rgds
Glen