More comments about tropica

Hello everybody,,
ok here it goes again

I do realize that you can't compare US aquarists can't compare Tropica
plants because you can't get them (legally)..

I don't consider my comments on Tropica to be negative.. or at least I don't
believe they are ... I know some LFS keep plants in 'not planted tanks' and
the plants die off.. not just Tropica plants but ALL different suppliers
also..

Yep I do live in Canada and I've sent tropica plants to friends in the US...
no i'm not going to get arrested..

I guess what I really want to 'complain' about is how expensive Tropica
plants are compared to plants from other sources with simliar quality...
(not considering how the LFS keeps them.. cause if the conditions are bad no
matter where the plants are from they will eventually die off..)

as a reply to Gitte... I'm not complaining on the quality of Tropica.. (i
tried not to) just complaing about their price and how everybody wants
tropica..

Raymond