Re:CO2 Comments

> BGA is a bacteria, not an algae, Dwight!<
Chuck wrote:
Robert, while calling it an algae might be oversimplifying things, so is
calling it a bacteria.<<

Chuck, I sent you a reply to your private email, not realizing you replied
on the list as well...the jist of what I said was, even by the definition
you quoted, it seems more like a bacteria than an algae...an anti-biotic
kills it, but my point was how does this fact relate to the contex of
Dwights statement? Does its relation to O2 differ than that of true algaes?
And Dwight, while I realize you are probably not a newbie...(just kidding),
this is the reason I brought it up.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com