Re: Tropica's illegal importing

Pacosbilly writes:

<< Can we get a call to action to protest Tropica's illegal importing? Say we
start a petition or something of the sort? at least all of us email some
respective authority about the problem? Good stuff, Bill

Last I heard, Tropica was refusing to even discuss selling to the US.  I
doubt they are actually doing it, as the cost of smuggling is too high to be
worth it and the fines when they get caught are nasty.  The USDA still
inspects every plant that comes in and rejects everything that they can't see
the roots on.

Bob Dixon
Cichlid Trader List Administrator       º o
http://cichlidtrader.listbot.com               0