Dupla products available again?

It appears that the Dupla products are available in the States again?
Now I've been "out of touch" now for some time, but according to what
I just read on their web site, Monolith Marine Monsters
(www.marine-monsters.com) are selling the Dupla line, including their
laterite, DuplaPlant and DuplaPlant 24. I've got a call into them but
haven't heard back yet.

Anyone ordered DuplaPlant from them? Is this bogus?

dan
--
Dan Resler                            email: dresler at vcu_edu
Dept. of Mathematical Sciences