Re: Tropica illegal import?

> Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 02:30:46 EDT
> From: PacosBilly at aol_com
> Subject: Tropica illegal import?
>
> Can we get a call to action to protest Tropica's illegal importing? Say we
> start a petition or something of the sort? at least all of us email some
> respective authority about the problem? Good stuff, Bill

Sorry to ask, but what are you talking about ?

I have never heard that Tropica was doing any illegal imports, but off couse
you can give us some documentation about this.

Before you start to spread bad things about the worlds best plant company.

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish

Now available:
      The internets first PLANT SEARCH ENGINE
      http://www.disky-design.dk/fish/PlantSearch/PlantSearch.html