New thread/Starting over

Currently I'm about to start over with what's left of my plants , one tank
and my outdoor fish.

I have large quantities of the following from my outdoor pond and a few half
cooked specimens from my green house. Now at risk of starting a WHOLE NEW
SERIES OF FLAMEWARS and getting Webmamma "OKOTERU" (extremely pissed off and
ready to commit murder) Japanese is a wonderful language-so much meaning in
just one word neh?;-)

The plants are:
Swords Amazon, E tenellus, Vallisneria natans, denserrata, Limnophilia
sessiflora, Brasenia schrebneri, Milfoil various sp, Nuphar subpumilum,
Potamogeton crispus, Cambomba sp, Anarchis sp and other Anubus nana.

Fish are as follows:

Xiphorphus hellerii, maculatus, variatus: Colasia sota, lalia: Betta
splendens, edithae, enithae: Corydoras punctatus: Medaka

I have 3 plastic tubs used to keep live sushi and one 90lx45wx60w cm
aquarium. I have access to ADA laterite courtesy of Amano, 3 light hoods
capable of holding a maximum of 3 20watt flourescent tubes each and a large
Fluval filter. Any suggestions as I'm selling whats left of the property to
some real estate developers who will turn it into cramped apartment blocks.