CO2 inDIGESTion

I'm new to the list, having only joined about a couple of months ago. I
searched the FAQ, but couldn't find an answer to why this list is only
available in digest mode.

I know the CO2 has contained some useful information, but mostly it's been a
typical Usenet-style flame war. I would -- long, long ago -- have happily
kill-filed anything with CO2 in the subject line if I'd been getting
individual messages. As it stands now, I'm forced to download everyone's
flamewar arguments when I have no interest in reading them.

Chuck

--
Carlos R. (Chuck) Miró / Washington, D.C. & Northern Virginia
Member, GFSA, IBC & AGA