Texas Drought

Hey all,

Just curious if there are any subscribers from Texas.  With all that is
going on with the drought, I was wondering how everyone is managing their
tanks.  I am of course assuming there are water restrictions and you haven't
been changing any water since those restrictions began.  Would anyone like
to post what they have been doing to manage their tanks?

Obviously I know there are far more serious effects from this drought than
our fish tanks, and far more serious concerns...ie. having water to drink.
I'm sure all of our thoughts and prayers go out to you for some substantial
rain real soon!

Michael Laflamme
spicolte at hotmail_com
San Francisco