Re: The go ahead (acceptable forms of potassium and magnesium

Thanks for the correction.  Since I've never kept either on my kitchen (or
bathroom?) shelf, I have no inkling what the composition is, either than the
magnesium. When I began hatching brine shrimp, Epsom salts was recommended
along with uniodized salt. Along with the *salts* (as in Epsom ..), I
inferred that sodium was a component.

Just my ignorance rearing it's head again.

Sylvia
Getting the feeling that I need a chemistry course . . .