Re: Aquarium Test Kits

Hello everyone.  I have a question that I need help with that may be of
interest to some of you.  It is about aquarium test kits.  There are so many
different brands of aquarium test kits out there at so many different price
ranges that I am confused as to which one I should buy.  It seems as if every
company that is well known or that is famous in the aquarium industry has
their own brand of test kit out there.  My question is, which is the best
aquarium test kit out there for freshwater aquariums?  Which is the brand
that has proved the most reliable, the most accurate, and the most easy to
use, and that also combines all of the rest of the positive qualities that
aquarists look for in a test kit?  Is there a brand that is used more often
by the "professionals" than any other brand of test kit?  And which is the
brand that is most recommended by knowledegable aquarists such as you guys?
Any help that any of you guys could give me on this matter would be greatly
appreciated, as this is one question that I have been wondering about for a
long time and whose answer I feel might also be useful to some other people
subscribing to this list as well.  Thanks everyone for all of your advice.

                                            Sincerely yours,
                                            Leroy